Sunday, November 2, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!






I know....I'm horrible about keeping this blog updated and I'm so sorry! I'll try to be better about it.... Anyway, the weekend of October 10th and 11th Joe and I took Luke to Michigan and surprised my mom! It was so wonderful! I actually missed the surprise because I was at a meeting in Charlotte but I met them in Michigan on Friday. On Thursday, Joe took Luke on his first plane ride (Joe's VERY brave!). Luke was an angel on the flight. Joe said he looked out the window for a lot of the trip....maybe he thought it was a tv..... Dad picked them up from the airport and when they got home, dad went inside and a few minutes later Joe put Luke at the front door in his carseat, rang the doorbell and then hid behind a tree. Mom's reaction was priceless. We had a wonderful, long weekend with them and I think it may have been the best surprise mom's ever gotten :-) She was missing her grandson!

No comments: